The Michigan Business Travel Assn. (MBTA) est. 1967, is an official chapter of the Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) est. 1967, rebranded 2011, whose members represent major corporations and travel suppliers across the Globe. MBTA, along with the global organization, provides our members with information on travel technology, services, legislation, security, benchmarking and costs that affect the business travel industry.
Education Day 2015 MBTA/OVBTA
October 22, 2015
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Add to Calendar
MBTA Hosts Education Day 2015
WALK FOR CANCER – Marci Rusinsky
Conlin Travel, Marci's employer, is thoughtfully and generously sponsoring two American Cancer Society "Making Strides Against Breast Cancer" fundraising walks in Marci's memory, one in Ann Arbor and one in Lansing, Michigan. To support breast cancer research while sharing memories of Marci, please consider joining in either or both fundraising walks, or make a donation.
To donate or join the walk team (or both), or for more information, click the appropriate link below.
Lansing, Saturday, October 10
Ann Arbor, Saturday, October 24
- Oct 22, 2015-Joint Education Day MBTA/OVBTA Romulus MI
- Dec 3, 2015-Holiday Meeting- Gifts to Drive Compliance Detroit Area
- Feb 18, 2016-Cost & Savings in Travel Programs Detroit Area
- March 23, 2016-Examples of Cost Savings reporting Webinar
- April 21, 2016-Optimizing Travel Apps for road warriors Grand Rapids, MI
- May 18, 2016- Diving Deeper into Travel Apps. Webinar
- June 13, 2016-MBTA Golf Outing Detroit/Mid State
- July 16-20, 2016-GBTA Convention Denver, CO
- Aug 24, 2016-GBTA Take a-ways (scholars share) Webinar