The Michigan Business Travel Assn. (MBTA) est. 1967, is an official chapter of the Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) est. 1967, rebranded 2011, whose members represent major corporations and travel suppliers across the Globe. MBTA, along with the global organization, provides our members with information on travel technology, services, legislation, security, benchmarking and costs that affect the business travel industry.
2015 GBTA-Michigan Chapter Golf Outing
June 22, 2015
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Add to Calendar
Is Your Travel Program Up to Par?
JOBS JOBS JOBS...
CLICK HERE FOR ACCESS TO GBTA'S JOB BANK!
Future Meeting Dates
- May 20, 2015-Central Payment Management Webinar
- June 22, 2015-Is Your Travel Program Up to Par?- The Inn at St. John's Plymouth, MI
- July 25-29th 2015-GBTA-Convention- Orlando, Florida
- Aug 12, 2015-GBTA Scholorship winner's perspective- Webinar
- Sept 17, 2015-MBTA Annual Meeting-SharePoint Travel Pg. Detroit Area
- Oct 22, 2015-Joint Education Day MBTA/OVBTA- Romulus MI
- Dec 3, 2015-Holiday Meeting- Gifts to Drive Compliance Detroit Area
- Feb 11, 2016-Cost & Savings in Travel Programs- Detroit Area
- March 23, 2016-Examples of Cost Savings reporting Webinar
- April 21, 2016-Optimizing Travel Apps for road warriors Mid-State MI