The Michigan Business Travel Assn. (MBTA) est. 1967, is an official chapter of the Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) est. 1967, rebranded 2011, whose members represent major corporations and travel suppliers across the Globe. MBTA, along with the global organization, provides our members with information on travel technology, services, legislation, security, benchmarking and costs that affect the business travel industry.
February 2015 Meeting
KPI's & SLA's
JOBS JOBS JOBS...
CLICK HERE FOR ACCESS TO GBTA'S JOB BANK!
Future Meeting Dates
February 12, 2015-KPI’s & SLA’s– Round Table/Panel - Metro Detroit
- March 18, 2015-Data Mining for Predictive Modeling - Webinar
- April 23, 2015-Travel Payment Systems - Central Michigan
- May 20, 2015-Travel & Expense Data Interface - Webinar
- June 22, 2015-Is Your Travel Program Up to Par? - Greater Detroit Area
- July 25-29th 2015 – GBTA- Convention Orlando, Florida
- Aug 12, 2015 – GBTA Scholorship winner's perspective Webinar
- Sept 17, 2015 – MBTA Annual Meeting – Greater Detroit Area
- Oct 22, 2015 – Joint Education Day MBTA/OVBTA – Romulus MI
- Dec 3, 2015 – Holiday Meeting – Greater Detroit Area
- Feb 11, 2016 - Cost & Savings in Travel Programs Greater Detroit Area