The Michigan Business Travel Assn. (MBTA) est. 1967, is an official chapter of the Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) est. 1967, rebranded 2011, whose members represent major corporations and travel suppliers across the Globe. MBTA, along with the global organization, provides our members with information on travel technology, services, legislation, security, benchmarking and costs that affect the business travel industry.
Data Mining for Predictive Modeling (Webinar)
JOBS JOBS JOBS...
CLICK HERE FOR ACCESS TO GBTA'S JOB BANK!
Future Meeting Dates
- March 18, 2015-Data Mining for Predictive Modeling- Webinar
- April 23, 2015-Travel Payment Systems- Central Michigan
- May 20, 2015-Travel & Expense Data Interface- Webinar
- June 22, 2015-Is Your Travel Program Up to Par?- Detroit Area
- July 25-29th 2015-GBTA-Convention- Orlando, Florida
- Aug 12, 2015-GBTA Scholorship winner's perspective- Webinar
- Sept 17, 2015-MBTA Annual Meeting- Detroit Area
- Oct 22, 2015-Joint Education Day MBTA/OVBTA- Romulus MI
- Dec 3, 2015-Holiday Meeting- Detroit Area
- Feb 11, 2016-Cost & Savings in Travel Programs- Detroit Area