The Michigan Business Travel Assn. (MBTA) est. 1967, is an official chapter of the Global Business Travel Association (GBTA) est. 1967, rebranded 2011, whose members represent major corporations and travel suppliers across the Globe. MBTA, along with the global organization, provides our members with information on travel technology, services, legislation, security, benchmarking and costs that affect the business travel industry.
Grand Rapids, Mich. – The Gerald R. Ford International Airport (GFIA) invites passengers to enroll in the popular TSA Pre✓® expedited screening program, May 2, 2016 through May 6, 2016 in the Airport’s Michigan Room.Click here for more details
New GBTA Travel Risk Management Maturity Model™ (TRM3™) Self-Assessment (for GBTA members only)
Travel Risk Management - Overview from last month's meeting
Recap of Charles Brossman first session on "A Macro View of Travel Risk Management - Industry Standards, Players and Pitfalls."
- May 17, 2016-Travel Risk Management - Overview from last month's meeting: Webinar
- June 13, 2016-MBTA Golf Outing: Detroit/Mid State
- July 16-20, 2016-GBTA Convention: Denver, CO
- Aug 24, 2016-GBTA Take a-ways (scholars share): Webinar
- Sept 15, 2016-Strategic Meeting Management: Detroit Area
- Oct 6, 2016-OVBTA/MBTA Education Day: Cleveland, OH
- Dec 1, 2016-MBTA Holiday Meeting: Greater Detroit Area
* Topics subject to change